- to support and defend the Constitution of the United States
- to inculcate loyalty and allegiance to the United States of America
- to promote and foster the enforcement of law and order
- to improve the individual and collective proficiency of our members in the performance of their duties
- to encourage fraternal, educational, charitable and social activities amongst law enforcement officers
- to advocate and strive for uniform application of the civil service merit system for appointment and promotion
- to support the improvement of the standard of living and working conditions of the law enforcement profession through every legal and ethical means available
- to create and maintain tradition of esprit de corps insuring fidelity to duty under all conditions and circumstances
- to cultivate a spirit of fraternalism and mutual helpfulness among our members and the people we serve
- to increase the efficiency of the law enforcement profession and thus more firmly to establish the confidence of the public in the service dedicated to the protection of life and property.
Become a part of our Fraternal Organization.
We welcome all law enforcement agencies and family members!